Skip to content
Menu
Close
Home
Government
Property Taxes
Sports
About
Journal
FAQ
Contact
Services
Pricing
Home
Government
Property Taxes
Sports
About
Journal
FAQ
Contact
Services
Pricing
Search for:
Search for:
Log in
Register
Activity
Explore
Members
Spaces
Leaderboard
Marcus O'Brien
@bn_demo_marcus_obrien
Community lead · runs three book clubs
Community Lead based in Dublin, IE. Into books, community building, board games.
Joined Sep 2026
Follow
More
Share profile
3
Followers
3
Following
2
Connections
Posts
Replies
Media
Likes
Network
Discussions
Articles
Achievements
Connections
2
Followers
3
Following
3
Achievements
Replied to Priya Nair
19 September
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
Great primer on modern CSS layout — sharing it in the guild. #css #frontend
Replied to Alex Rivera
19 September
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
This walkthrough nails what we are building. Worth ten minutes. #community
Replied to Priya Nair
19 September
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
Hot take: most dashboards would be better as a single well-chosen number. #data #design
Activity
Spaces
Members
Log in
Login to your Account
Username
Your Password
Remember Me
Register
Forgot my Password
Login
Notifications
Light mode (click to switch to dark)