Skip to content
Menu
Close
Home
Government
Property Taxes
Sports
About
Journal
FAQ
Contact
Services
Pricing
Home
Government
Property Taxes
Sports
About
Journal
FAQ
Contact
Services
Pricing
Search for:
Search for:
Log in
Register
Activity
Explore
Members
Spaces
Leaderboard
Lucia Ferrari
@bn_demo_lucia_ferrari
UX writer · turning jargon into plain words
UX Writer based in Milan, IT. Into plain language, UX writing, espresso.
Joined Sep 2026
Follow
More
Share profile
2
Followers
2
Following
2
Connections
Posts
Replies
Media
Likes
Network
Discussions
Articles
Achievements
Connections
2
Followers
2
Following
2
Achievements
Replied to Marcus O'Brien
19 September
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
What should we focus on at the next community call?
Replied to Tom Becker
19 September
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
Docs are a feature. Rewrote our getting-started guide and onboarding drop-off halved. #opensource #docs
Replied to Sara Lindqvist
19 September
Saving this. Exactly what I needed today.
Reading a wonderful book on systems thinking. Anyone else in the #bookclub want to discuss…
Activity
Spaces
Members
Log in
Login to your Account
Username
Your Password
Remember Me
Register
Forgot my Password
Login
Notifications
Light mode (click to switch to dark)